How can I help?
By Donating to our Furnishing Achievements Program
The Furnishing Achievements Program provides basic home furnishings needs to families demonstrating a need and a willingness to participate in an ongoing effort under the supervision of an organization or agency to alleviate the circumstances they are currently experiencing.
This 20th Annual Charity Event is a fundraiser for BFW Charities, an organization which operates through three dynamic programs: Furnishing Achievements, Medical Research and Grants, and the Samaritan Group. The date is set for August 14th, 2014. Details will be provided on our website.
3. Contact us for more ways you can help:
You may give online or offline by contacting us.
Contribution possibilities include:
- Cash Donations to BFW Charities website (one time or ongoing)
- Donate Stocks or Marketable Securities
- Donate other Valuable Assets
- Grants or Donations from Family Foundations, Trust Funds, Corporations, or Individuals (One Time Gift or Monthly Support)
We are a non-profit 501(c)(3) charitable organization; all gifts are tax deductible. Our financial professionals will help you with your donations and answer all your questions on taxes, estate planning, or general information.